Malaysia Starting from RM8.00
- Water hose
- Made of elastic materials
- Expands more than up to 50 feet (approx) 15m approx
- Compact for simple storage -Lightweight
- Weight: 1.0kg with packing
-Made of elastic materials
- Expands more than up to 50 feet (approx)
-Compact for simple storage -Lightweight
Connector: Universal; For Malaysia Old Type of Pipe Please purchase Universal Converter (Refer Photo above For Self Explanation)
Length: 50feet (approx length after switching water)
Weight (kg) : 0.8 kg
Color : Blue and Green (buyer may request but we will change without notice if color requested not available)
NOTE : Unitversal Converter Sold Separately (please select package)
1 x 50ft Water Hose;
1 x 7 Mode Spray Gun;
1 x Connector; (Please refer Photo is Your Pipe Need Universal Connector)
INSTRUCTIONS of using your water hose with a sprinkler
(1) Turn the ON/OFF valve at the end of yur water hose to the OFF position
(2) Turn the water on at the source and your water hose will expand to it's maximum length,when using the water hose for the first time,it's recommended to first fill and extend hose and slightly stretch hoe to release tightness in outer folded material covering, Then release water and refill to use normally
(3)Attach your sprinkler to the ON/OFF valve
(4) Place your sprinkler in the descired place in your yard or garden
()Point the sprinkler nozzle away from you and turn on ON/OFF valve to the ON osition and walk away,your sprinkler will work the same way, It works with any ordinary hose.
NOTE:if you are using a sprinkler,that's NOT attached to the ground,such as an oscillating sprinkler, when you turn the water OFF,your sprinkler may be dragged a short distace as the water hose contracts back to it's original length,this should not harm your water hose or your sprinkler.
Note : Please be informed OLD PIPE TYPE please use Universal Connector Only RM6.
Please refer Photo above.
1 x 15ft hose (Length before switch on water)
1 x Spray Head
1x Connector (For Malaysian Pipe Please refer Photo for self explanation)